PLESE CLICK LINKS BELOW TO VISIT SAMPLES OF WEBSITES THAT WE DEVELOP
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT AND SEO
It doesn’t matter whether you are a small startup or an international corporation in the US, Russia, Japan or China. Every business is looking to have the best possible website and SEO.
Building a Website is an Art. An Art with rules and regulations. Deciding whom to hire as your website developer and SEO consultant is an important decision. We understand that. We want to share some of our philosophy and hope that you will choose us as an experienced guide on your journey of updating or building your new Website !
FOLLOWING ARE THE FOUR MAJOR CONCEPTS TO MAKE YOUR WEBSITE STAND OUT
- Express the company’s positioning;
- Reassure confidence or build confidence;
- Play a role in the buying decision process of supplier selection;
- Place an online order, send an inquiry, and possibly check the status of the order shipment;
- Provide information about product alloys, product forms, production capabilities, the company’s history, etc.;
- Become a main promotional and advertising tool that sells your products 24 / 7 worldwide;
- Help an outside & inside sales person as a sales tool;
- Have good and pleasant experience.
- Website design;
- Website structure;
- Social Media;
- Clear and Complete Contact information;
- Calls to action.
- Current and potential customer;
- Current and potential vendor;
- Current and potential competitor;
- Place an order via e-commerce site;
- Get a quote;
- Locate a product that they are interested in buying;
- Get general information about the company, company’s reliability / approvals, or products;
- Get information about the industry;
- Check information about a competitor if visited by a competitor.
ITEMS THAT WOULD MAKE YOU SITE EVEN STRONGER
- Get Attention
- Hold Interest
- Arouse Desire
- Obtain Action
- Message content—what to say
- Message structure and content—how to say it
Message content is an appeal or theme that will produce the desired response
- Rational appeal (relates to the audience’s self-interest)
- Emotional appeal (is an attempt to stir up positive or negative emotions to motivate a purchase)
- Moral appeal (is directed at the audience’s sense of right and proper)
Please visit the following site https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/ads-with-subliminal-messages and please take a look at the AMAZON (5) and FedEx (9) subliminal programming examples. Did you realize this?
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU AT AFFORDBLE PRICES
ORGANIC AND PPC SEO